Terms & Conditions
Last Updated on: October 4, 2018
Little Cyprus Models is the one place in Cyprus that is here to help our youngsters reach a bigger audience. We strive to bring as many opportunities this beautiful island has to offer. Our door is always open and we welcome children from all backgrounds to come join the fun!
***Please note that Little Cyprus Models is not an agency and is just an online models database***
By registering you agree that you have read our terms and conditions fully.
Disclaimer : While we have taken all reasonable care in the creation, selection and assembly of website content, all such content (including any third party information, products or materials) is provided ‘AS IS’ and subject to change at any time without notice to you. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations and warranties (express, implied and statutory) in respect of the information, products and other content (including third party information, products and content) included in or accessible from this website. Little Cyprus Models shall have absolutely no liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available on the Website.
Little Cyprus Models shall have no liability for:
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions or negligence or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling or delivering the information or
- Any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the information.
We cannot and do not accept any responsibility for content on the Website.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, including lost data, business opportunity or profits, whether in an action in contract, negligence or otherwise resulting from the access to and use of this website or the information and materials contained on it.
This legal statement and the disclaimers and exclusions contained in it are governed by and construed in accordance with Cyprus Law. Any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus courts, to which both parties submit.
Operation of the Website:
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this site from time to time.
- Little Cyprus Models is operated by DCY Trading, registered in Cyprus under the address: 18b Archangelos Michael St, Moni, Limassol.
- Access to the site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- If any provision of this legal statement is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this legal statement shall not be affected.
- The sites linked from the Website are not under Little Cyprus Models control and Little Cyprus Models does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. Little Cyprus Models may intend the links on the Website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and are provided for convenience only.
- Little Cyprus Models allows the parents or legal guardian of every child between the ages of 1 year to 18 years to register on the Website.
- After successful registration, a profile of the child (now model) will be hosted on the Website. The profile of the model will also be shared on all of our social media accounts and you consent us to do so.
- The following information about the model may be freely viewable by the public:
- Phone number
- Email Id
- Hair Colour
- Hair type
- Hair Length
- Eye Colour
- Shoe Size
- Skin Tone
- Images of model
- Review and Ratings
- Little Cyprus Models shall not be liable for any inaccuracy present in the information provided by you during the registration process. Little Cyprus Models is not duty bound to check the details provided by you.
- You agree to indemnify Little Cyprus Models against any claims arising out of inaccurate information provided by you during the registration process.
- Little Cyprus Models reserves the right to terminate and remove any model profile from the Website at any point of time without notice.
Care and Safety:
The following terms shall be applicable to the models hosted on the Website. If you are availing the services of any of the models on our website, you shall abide by the following terms:
- The use of the model’s image must not be directly or indirectly scandalous, pornographic, derogatory, or a cause of ridicule or embarrassment to the model. The image must not be altered or distorted.
- You shall be solely responsible for ensuring the model is treated with respect and professionalism, and that all necessary steps are taken to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of the model is protected, at all times by the client and/or any third parties engaged by the client in relation to the delivery of the services.
- ensuring that the venue for the provision of the services and the working conditions are entirely safe and secure and maintained at a suitable temperature and allow the model to provide the services in compliance with all health and safety best practice, standards, regulations, codes and laws;
- allowing the model to take suitable and regular rest periods, to ensure the model is able to maintain suitable amounts of rest and refreshment whilst delivering the services;
- ensuring that all of the third parties engaged by you in relation to the delivery of the services are suitably qualified, experienced and professional and treat the model in a professional and respectful manner;
- ensuring that no one imposes upon the model any action, activity or environment which is either dangerous, degrading, unprofessional, unsafe and/or demeaning to the model;
- providing the model with an appropriate changing and dressing area to ensure that the model can prepare for the provision of the services and also maintains his/her privacy; and
- Always include a credit in the form of “model’s name” @ “the Agency”, wherever a credit is applied.
- If any of the terms, conditions or provisions of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent, be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any termination of all or part of these terms and conditions shall not affect the coming into force or the continuance in force of any provision of these terms and conditions which is expressly or by implication intended to come into force or continue in force on or after such termination.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall render any party a partner or agent of the other. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, nothing shall allow a party to purport to undertake any obligation on behalf of the other nor expose the other party to any liability nor pledge or purport to pledge the other’s credit.
- No failure to exercise and no delay in exercising on the part of either party of any right, power or privileged under these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver of it. Nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude the enforcement of any other right, power or privilege. Nor shall the waiver of any breach of a provision be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. For a waiver to be effective it must be made in writing.
- Except as and to the extent expressly otherwise specified in these terms and conditions, the rights and remedies contained in these terms and conditions are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law or elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- The parties agree to keep, and to instruct its agents, employees, advisers and subcontractors with knowledge hereof to keep these terms and conditions strictly private and confidential and not to disclose any details relating to the same, subject to disclosure in the following circumstances:
(a) To enable enforcement of the party’s rights under these terms and conditions;
(b) With the prior written consent of the other party; and
(c) As required by any applicable law.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any previous agreement or arrangement between the parties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions.
For all Customer Service enquiries e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.