LAST UPDATED ON: October 4, 2018
We are Little Cyprus Models, and we are the data controller.
Our contact details are:
Data Protection Officer: Darren Casey
Email ID: Darren@dcytrading.com
Phone number: 00357 99453057
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you make a registration request with us online, when you make an enquiry about any of the models or you favourite any model.
The personal information we collect includes your:
- Phone number
- Email Id
- Hair Colour
- Hair type
- Hair Length
- Eye Colour
- Shoe Size
- Skin Tone
- Likes and Dislikes
- Use sessions
- Preferences and Habits
How will we use the information about you?
The information which we hold about you will be used in order to review your registration. If we believe your child has modelling potential, then we will use the information which you have given to us to contact you.
If we have tried to contact you and have not received a response from you, we may from time to time contact you in order to try and arrange an appointment. If you do not want us to do so, please contact us at above given contact details.
We may use images of you on our social media platforms. If you no longer want us to use your images please contact us at above given contact details.
What is our lawful basis for using your data?
- We process the information which you provide to us on your registration form because you have given your consent to us using the information to review your application and contact you about it. If we share your images on social media this is also because you have consent to us doing so.
- Where you have provided us with your consent in the past, but no longer want us to use your data as we have described above, you have the right to withdraw your consent. To withdraw your consent, contact us at above given contact details.
Do we share your personal information?
Even though personal information is collected, transmitted, and maintained by the Website, we do not share your personal information with anyone. Personal information may be shared with third party data processors (such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel) for sole purpose of analytics and your information is kept confidential by Data Processors.
Do advertising companies collect data?
The Website does not share your personal identifiable information with advertising companies. Our partner advertising companies may collect, transmit, or maintain user data if you interact with them.
Do you use vendors or analytics providers?
The Website uses Data processors such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel etc. for analysing user data.
Do you comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)?
Yes. We do not solicit nor gather any data from children without express consent of their parents or legal guardians. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at above given contact details.
How long will the data be stored for?
Your data will remain in our servers until you decide to stop our services or expressly request to delete your personal information stored with us, which is collected by us after your valid consent.
What are my rights over my personal data?
Unless subject to an exemption under any law, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Officer set in this document.
How can I contact you about privacy questions?
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer.